SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS
You’re in luck; many of our staff is also clinical practitioners, including registered nurses and a Nurse Practitioner. We can handle all your growing needs. As a family member ages, they may need some help with their routine financial tasks. Simple tasks keeping up to date with household bills become difficult for the elderly.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your loved one’s best interest.
Our elderly get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member’s needs are being met.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, you get help in any of the following areas:
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses.
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
- Arranging proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment
- Planning for the future is important, and elder care services are crucial to help your elderly family members maintain their independence and financial freedom.
Estate planning can be complicated and costly and take a lot of your resources. There are a lot of deductions and the list can appear endless; state taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRA’s, 401K’s, annuities, burial costs, and intent regarding death-postponing treatment to name a few. Knowing your legal and financial rights can save you money.
Thoughts of estate planning can bring with it a lot more questions than answers: Age to be an heir to inherit, does this have to be a certain age? Is the planned beneficiary in an unstable marriage and is divorce possible? Are there children from a previous marriage? Should inherited assets be protected from possible creditors of the heir? Can certain taxes be avoided? How about probate court rules? And costs?
Planning is being prepared and what happens next to your estate when you’re gone can seem scary and daunting without qualified help.
What if you feel that you’re too young to care, or even the thought of death makes you uncomfortable. Estate planning can help you save your family headache, time and money.
And BusyCPA can help.
We will customize your estate plan to your unique situation, and relationships. We will make recommendations and advice to make your experience worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we’ll be there with you.
We help you…
- Clearly describing the estate planning goals.
- Organizing and creating your estate plan with experts
- Evaluate and recommend estate plan options.
- Prepare and review your estate documents including wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Update the plan when needed.
And much more, don’t be scared, be prepared!
The definition of an income tax return is a document you file with the Internal Revenue Service or the state tax board reporting your income, profits and losses of your business and other deductions as well as details about your tax refund or tax liability. A 1040 form is an example of a federal income tax return.
The type of tax return filed by an individual. Both single and married taxpayers, with and without dependents, file this type of return. Individual filers always file their returns on a version of Form 1040. Every individual filer who earns a certain amount of income must file this type of tax return.
Do you have dreams of what your futures should look like? What are your goals for life? Do you have a financial plan to help you achieve those goals? The financial professionals at BusyCPA specialize in advising clients with planning for their big bright future.
The process is straightforward – you are our centerpiece. In conjunction with your goals and dreams, we devise a plan to get you where you want to go. We gather the necessary information to map out a plan to help you pursue those goals. We include your investments, risk management, and tax effects in your unique plan. The solutions we advise will help you reach your financial goals for the future.